Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hurricane Irene































Hurricane Irene left us with a real mess in the shop. Water to 2 feet everywhere. Then there was the silt left after the water receded. In order for the Landlord to get the building in shape again, we have to move the shop out of the building... I am storing it between many friends basements that were not affected by the storm.

Mine was filled with water so I am dealing with that too..


I will be trying to keep up with online orders and those of you who live locally, I will be picking up my phone messages and trying to fill orders and meet you at the tea shop when you can pick them up.... just give me a day or two.


Thank you all for the emotional and physical support. You will never know how much easier it makes it all and how much I appreciate it.






















Mine was unfortunately































2 comments:

  1. Real sad to hear about the damage; we look forward to substantially restocking our supplies at the grand re-opening...
    Matt and Allison for Burlington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck putting the shop back together. There's always a bright side, you just have to find it.

    ReplyDelete