Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Organic Makurazaki Black Tea Hime Fuki

WOW!, this black tea is beyond description. The sweetness and floral notes are incredible. I ordered it from www.yuuki-cha.com. It isn't cheap but well worth it. It isn't an everyday tea, more like a decadent indulgence. I also ordered the Hime Hikari and the Hatsumomiji. They were both less expensive but also not as impressive.

The Hime Fuki has won a gold star two years running at the Great Taste Awards in the UK.

I also have to say that yuuki-cha.com got my tea to me in 5 days... great customer service!!




1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog!! Great Post !! Like your Blog and your ideas and i think its benificial for us and i keep to visit your blog regularly because i got lot of information through you blog
    organic black tea

    ReplyDelete